We must choose safe toys for babies. In this article I would like to give you tips on how to choose safe toys for your baby.
Here’s what you should look at your baby toys:
- Pay attention to age recommendations that have been determined by the manufacturer.
- There are parts of toys are dangerous if ingested by your baby. For this kind of toys you should avoid.
- Toys are provided for babies to be big enough. This is to anticipate that the baby does not enter this toy into his mouth.
- Avoid small toys such as marbles, beads, or coin that can be swallowed by a child.
- Toys that use batteries should be wrapped in a casing that is secure so that is not touched by the baby.
- Toys for infants should be very strong and not easily broken. Avoid the sharp-edged and too small.
- When your baby can sit up with stable, then he should play riding toys. Note that riding toys that are very stable, not easily collapse and strong.
- You should be careful when giving handmade toys. Often this kind of toys do not pass safety standards were adequate. Consider whether the paint using harmful chemicals.
- Do not give balloons or toys made of rubber. Your child will be shocked if this bubble burst..
- Do not give toys with a machine and have small portions.